Let’s be honest. When we’re browsing Pinterest it’s not just about DIYs we want to try and recipes for mid-week dinners, it’s also about the life we would like to have.
The tidy home, perfect vignettes, the organised diary, the drool-worthy meal times.
Apparently just pinning posts about yoga and healthy smoothies, doesn’t make you fitter, flexible and healthier.
Back to the drawing board then.
But it is OK to dream, especially on a Wednesday aka hump day, so I’ve pulled together my top 5 wish-perations from my Pinterest.
- That each day would include effortless and beautifully styled ~ not too mention delicious and healthy ~ lunches / Cauliflower Soup from Gourmet Traveller
- That every day was Friday!
- That my workspace would be clean, tidy, organised and functional / Stylizmo via Harpers Bazaar
- That my cool car would be parked in my cool house / The Cool Hunter
- That at the end of the day, there would be time for some fun photo projects / Parabolas via DPS
What would be on your wish-peration list?