It’s beginning to feel like autumn here ~ April showers, the rustle of leaves, the cool nip in the air. And rainbow treats.
And it’s another short week here in Australia, with only three working days this week, which is a bit of a relief as it was a tad hard to get into the swing of things after the four-day break. I can’t imagine how we are going to work a whole five days next week!
But for today, a little hump day distraction in lime link love.
- My boys are going to love this ~ the first five minutes of How to Train Your Dragon 2 has been released
- Want to get writing? Try Zen Pen. Or check out these five best text editors.
- The volcano that emits blue flames
- Love Dannielle’s tips for a more productive day
- Cutting cherry tomatoes in half ~ you’re doing it wrong
- Thanks Melissa for pointing me to this Polaroid manipulation video
- You can now use “geocache” in Scrabble
- Bad news for people like me who do things and then add them to the list ~ Time Management Ninja says if it’s not on the list, don’t do it!
- And from TED, the importance of thank you