Oooh, hello and goodbye unintended bloggy break. Guess that’s holidays for you.
Although I will admit, it was easy, and therapeutic, to let go, particularly in such a relaxing setting.
And it was a great reminder that there is life beyond the computer screen, and it’s good to go out and live it.
So to get back into all things blogging, I thought I would share 10 things about me as part of the Liebster Award, kindly given to me by the lovely Tasha, who I had the wonderful chance of meeting in person recently here in my hometown. And it wasn’t anyway near as nerve-wracking as I thought it would be!
The Liebster Award is believed to have been started in Germany and is given to bloggers by bloggers. The literal translation of liebster is dearest, so I see it as a way of spreading the love to bloggers with not so many readers – a way of saying “Hey, I think your blog is worth stopping by and I’m going to share it in my little slice of the blog-o-sphere.”
So 74, the year I was born, and the car space we used on our recent holiday. Of course I had to snap a pic!
Now Tasha’s questions.
- What would you like to see more of in the world? Gratitude and selflessness, and forgiveness.
- If you could take a week off now, where would you spend it? Hmmm, considering I just came back from the beautiful Palm Cove, I would have to say I would go back in a heartbeat, but I would also love to visit France.
- Favourite music to sing along to in the car? I’m a real flavour of the month kind of gal, so usually it’s whatever I’m listening to at the time. Lately, it’s been Justin Timberlake’s latest.
- Favourite way to spend a Sunday? At home, with my family, with a lovely dinner to end the weekend.
- Your favourite way to wind down? Music and a glass of wine.
- You are most inspired by? Great imagery, whether it’s a photo or a graphic.
- What gives you tingles? A fantastic rendition of a favourite song.
- What’s your favourite piece of trivia? Normally I have any numbers of facts at my fingertips but I can’t think of any when under pressure. Get back to me.
- Tea or coffee? Coffee mostly, especially in the mornings! But I love green tea, too.
- The favourite thing about your hometown? It’s variety. And it always surprises me.
Anyway, I don’t mind joining in but I don’t like asking people to participate but if you would like to, here’s 10 questions for you! If you post about it, please leave a link in the comments, or answer right here.
- Your favourite holiday destination?
- What always makes you laugh?
- If you had a choice, your last meal would be?
- A splurge purchase, real or imaginary?
- Dream car to drive?
- Movie you could watch again and again?
- A favourite quote?
- Cocktail or mocktail?
- Pet hate?
- Mac or PC?
Introduce yourself? What’s your favourite number?