I saw this lovely deer graphic on The Graphics Fairy the other day and just had to use it. So I made up a little set of gift tags ~ perfect for Christmas wrapping or any time of year. Just download, print [i used a manilla cardstock] and cut. There are faint outlines around the tag shapes and down the side is images with no outline to cut however you need. I used my trusty fiskars circle punch.
Download the pdf here.
But ‘Tis the season to be wrapping, so here’s some other goodies for your tag inspiration:
- Poppytalk have made holiday version of their popular tags here
- Fun holiday tags from Fresh Picked Whimsy here
- Elegant tags at Love. Obsess. Inspire here
- Some cool and bright tags over at Creature Comforts here
- And not strictly gift tags but would make great ones all the same at ormolu here
- Or get some from Martha Stewart here