So already we are one month into the new year, and I know I’m not alone in thinking it’s running away a little too fast.
This week, I am inspired by this quote seen over at the lovely Daydream Lily.
“February is the new January.”
As well, a lot of mums and dads are saying goodbye to their small ones and saying hello to a chunk of free time and feeling like this is the start of their new year. It feels like the year has really only just begun.
In the spirit of all sorts of fresh beginnings, I’m revisiting the goal setting and resolution writing that normally accompanies January 1. Hopefully, this will provide that inspiration boost to get organised and motivated to make the most out of 2010.
“People with goals succeed because they know where they are going.” Earl Nightingale
So where do you want to go? If you are like me, you might need a little help and a little push along the way, so here are some tools to help you get there.
If you are looking for some inspiration for resolutions:
- Joslyn from Simple Lovely has some great ones here
- Some “indie girl aspirations” at You Are My Fave
- And I love Casie’s idea of 10 things in 2010
If you are looking at a theme, you might like:
- to work around a word of the year
- or maybe work on your photographic goals
- maybe make just one small change a month
- tips for organising your online business at The Storque
If you need help documenting or staying on track:
- try this progress chart at The Small Object Steno Pad
- track your goals at Buttoned Up
- write down your resolutions with this pretty print out from Benign Objects
Every day presents an opportunity to start anew. Who said new year resolutions were only for January?