For this blogger, it would be a bit hard to go past a day that celebrates all things green. This is a bit of a better late than never post, St Patrick’s Day has snuck up on a me a bit, and yesterday kicked my backside like nobody’s business. But here is a quick round-up of some last minute St Patrick’s Day ideas.
- I wish I was more organised and did these for the small ones’ lunchboxes today ~ maybe afternoon tea instead. Printable to make a little goodie bag from One Charming Party
- Giving myself a plug ~ a freebie from last year, a sweet Irish-inspired card.
- Rice krispie treats masquerade as gold bars over at Twig & Thistle
- Kathleen also has some St Patrick’s coasters
- And team them with beer labels from the Benign Objects
Have a happy, and green, day.