Some of those spring nasties have invaded the Lime Lane house this past week and we are coming out the other side of feeling a little under weather.
So instead of taking names and kicking Monday you know where, we are taking things a little slower today. We being me and one of the smalls who is taking the day off school as a precaution.
And today, I’m stuck in a rut ~ where that rut is the indent I’ve left in the couch where it’s a little too comfortable and a little too easy to pretend that that’s where I need to be today.
This morning I came across a post that I wouldn’t normally stop and take the time to pore through. Thing is, I rarely watch videos on the computer ~cute owl videos of less than two minutes aside ~ but I figure today, while keeping one of the smalls company on the couch, would be the perfect time to do some watching.
With Tuesday hopefully being the new Monday, I’m going to spend the day getting prepared with a little inspirational boot camp.
Want to join me?
- Lesson 1: Creatives on film ~ five inspiring documentaries from Nextness
- Lesson 2: Read A brief guide to world domination: How to Live a Remarkable Life in a Conventional World *and other important goals By Chris Guillebeau
- Lesson 3: Creativity break ~ do some colouring in
- Lesson 4: Learn from the words of others ~ 55 Quotes To Inspire Creativity, Innovation and Action
- Lesson 5: Remember it’s OK to take a break ~ go to the quiet place or do nothing for two minutes
Monday, I’ll be ready for you, tomorrow.