So this is Christmas ~ family, lights, children in their best clothes, colourful paper, the whole family descending on one house in a festive mood ~ this is the perfect time to capture some memories.
With that in mind I’ve rounded up some photo links for those moments when you are going to be out snapping. Or maybe Santa is going to leave a lovely new camera under the tree so you need some tips and tricks for shooting over the holidays.
- 10 tips to take great shots of your kids from Rachel Devine
- 10 tips for taking large group shots
- How to let the details tell your story
- How to take bokeh Christmas lights
- Low light photography tips
Keep calm and take lots of photos!