Can you hear that? The collective sighs of relief from mums across the nation as the smalls head back to school. For us, it was like they had never left, I packed them up on Monday and off they went. Back to routine, just like that <inset finger snap here>. And so far it’s not too bad, but I won’t always be this organised. So I’ve bookmarked some tips here that I’ve spotted around the web this week so perhaps I can start as I mean to go on!
- Mornings are not my thing so loving this series on “Make the Most of your Mornings” series on Tam’s blog Around here
- Lunch organisation with Kate Says Stuff ~ this is something I need to try, see point 1.
- Maddie at Lil Magooglie has rounded up some fabulous bento blogs for lunch ideas
- Some fun jokes and notes you can print out and pop in their lunch boxes
- Kate and her readers are sharing back to school snacks over at picklebums
And Nic has a great round-up of parent resources on Planning with Kids for children of all ages.