One thing I love about the internet right now is the music. With the launch of Spotify in Australia, and the access to 8 tracks, I love being able to constantly find new music.
Lately in the Lime Lane household, we’ve been listening to a lot of of acid jazz, blues and funk. The Mr has been finding lots of new music and luckily we generally run to the same tastes.
So today we’re getting a little funky here at Lime Lane with a bit of soul and R&B, with the playlist featuring my “new favourite band”, The Bamboos., who actually also have a new album out. And, as it turns out, are from Melbourne, Australia. I do so love happening across something and then finding out they are “local”.
Get ready to groove.
And a little hump day link list for while you are listening*:
- 10 imaginary alphabets you can use every day
- 10 more words that don’t exist the in the English language
- 10 household items you can clean in one minute
- 10 DIY ideas with a techie twist
- 10 tips for improving your wildlife photography
* The “10″ list was unintentional, and then I went with it.