Pinch and a punch and all that. Can you believe it is October already! And it seems to be a busy, busy month.
So let’s get started by getting organised:
Some simple stills were the people’s choice last month and I’ve ended up pulling one out of the archives to use, but going through past calendars, there is a big focus on flowers! No wonder you wanted something different!
Now, things you can do this month:
- It’s not to late to sign up to Souvenir Foto School’s latest session ~ Food + Foto. It starts today!
- October also means ~ Blogtoberfest! The lovely Kat is hosting this year! As I blog every day anyhow, I try and find something different to do. I haven’t quite decided yet but perhaps watch this space.
- Photo a day with Fat Mum Slim October details here
- I’m also going to be doing Holly/decor8′s blogging boot camp for a proverbial kick in the bloggy you know what.
- Neon monsters in Scout Creative’s Calendar of the Month and halloween and autumn inspired wallpaper’s in Smashing Magazine’s round-up