I can’t believe I’m already creating another monthly calendar let alone one for 2013.
Yet here we are on the cusp of a new year.
The anal-retentive part of my loves the new year for new beginnings, for the fresh start, the marker.
It’s the perfect time for a little bloggy revamp, which is what I’ll be doing behind the scenes this week ~ more on that later.
I’m not making resolutions but I am going to set myself some goals. Tangible ones. Not the eat healthier, drink more water ones but some solid bloggy and business-type goals. Things to strive for in 2013.
First things first though ~ January.
Plus I’ve bookmarked an array of resources to help you plan your year of awesome, whatever that might be.
- Course charting with a DIY journal download from oh my handmade goodness
- Designers resolutions wallpapers via design taxi
- 10 big goals to kickstart your life from the Time Management Ninja
- Susannah’s 2013 Unravelling workbook
- Read: 101 bits of wisdom for a bold and fearless 2013 / 28 brilliant tips for living life on zen habits