I thought I started the week so well. I wrote myself a list yesterday, put plans and ideas for the week on the calendar.
Already things are going off course. Changes. New plans.
But that’s OK. I’ll end up where I need to be.
- Lists, lists and more lists: Christmas gift lists, packing lists, to do lists, reminder lists. I need them all at the moment. I’m using the Reminders app on my iPhone this week as it can remind me by time, date or location as well as just being a to list I can check off. Plus, it tells me how many things I’ve completed on my list while leaving the few things still to do. I love that sense of achievement!
- Order online now: For a lot of sites, this week is the last chance to guarantee Christmas delivery. So I’m putting aside the procrastination and getting in and getting stuff ordered, rather than leaving it too late.
- Work ahead: I’m an absolute deadline pusher. So I need to change my thinking and start doing things ahead of time. Even if it’s just a little bit here and there.
- Stop procrastinating: Don’t put off for tomorrow what you can do today! See point above.
- And finally, be audacious. I love this.
How’s your week looking?