Update: There was a spelling mistake! The original file has been updated or you can download a new version of February only here
What do you buy the person who has everything? Or needs nothing? You make something.
Well, that’s my philosophy anyhow, especially when it comes to grandparents and aunts and uncles.
This is my go-to gift for all those people, and the possibilities are endless. And will keep me busy in the next week as I get designing and making ahead of Christmas Day.
There’s 12 months and a cover all with a space for a photo or a drawing or whatever you like.
- Give it to the smalls to draw pictures of each month ~ draw, colour, paste, whatever they like
- Scan the finished product and print out on photo paper for a luxe finish
- Attach family photos to each month
- Laminate it and use as a whiteboard for each month and stick it up in your workspace, the kitchen or wherever you need to scribble reminders.
- Use it to mindmap and brainstorm your year in the space provided.
- All of the above!
You can print it time and time again to use for whatever purpose.
For personal use, not to be sold or re-distributed. Feel free share but please link back to this post