Too many ideas, too little time? Where to save all that information for later? Here’s five services that can help you save and organise all that information for when you need it.
- Pinterest ~ an obvious one but with the addition of secret boards, it makes it even better to collate information for whatever project you are working on.
- Gimmebar ~ goes a little further in that it stores items in your personal library in the cloud or you can back your bookmarks up to Dropbox.
- Kippit ~ You can add to private lists with extensions, bookmarklets and via email or follow public lists. Also has a very powerful search engine.
- Evernote ~ can’t have a list without mentioning this warhorse and what sets it apart is the ability to clip information to Evernote and also email to your account while on the go.
- Dropmark ~allows for private and collaborative boards and has a simple drop and drag interface with some clever presentation ideas as well.
Got another favourite bookmarking site not on the least. Share it in the comments below!