Thought I would kick off each month with what’s hot and happening ~ from my little corner of the world anyway. A round-up of links and ideas to inspire for the month and distract from the fact another month has just sailed on by.
- Have you joined Vine?
- Home theatre help with the free THX app
- Be more creative ~ there’s an app for that! Oflow
- The weather via colour with Blue
Shop spotted : Divine Twine in watermelon and Travel poster-inspired illustrations of Paris from The Paris Print Shop / pictured
Interesting projects //
- Turn your Instagram pictures into jewels with Jewelgram / pictured
- Pia Jane Bijkerk’s Little Treasures handmade book / pictured
- Alaska time-lapse adventure
Challenge yourself //
- Surround yourself with Jessica Swift’s #coloringmehappy / pictured
- The popular photo challenge ~ February list for photo a day / pictured
- FilmLife Blog competition for Donate Life Week
- Love Jess’ idea of Six Sun Salutations Before Work
- Learn flower arranging online / pictured
Done not Done ~ the to-do list for the things you want to do
And freshly launched The Shake ~ an online magazine featuring an inspiring bunch of Aussie bloggers.
It’s also the love month so if you are looking for Valentine’s Day ideas, check out my Pinterest board thinking // valentine’s day