Our workspace ~ the Mr and I share a set of double desks ~ is keeping pretty tidy these days, by some small miracle.
If I knew the secret I would tell you, although I think one key is the pile of papers that sits on the shelves behind me rather than on my desk and the addition of some extra pin and magnet boards above said desks.
But you know what the space lacks ~ flair. It needs some stylish accessories to set it off and keep the inspiration juices pumping on grey days. And to keep those bits and pieces tidy!
So a little workspace wishlist today:
- Sharpener desk tidy ~ now in dark wood ~ from Suck UK
- Love this architecture-inspired desk organiser from Module R / via swiss miss
- Stay on track with a Cubes perpetual calendar from Moma
- Prioritise! Letterpress number clips from Present & Correct
- Vintage wire baskets from Story Tellers Vintage on Etsy
// images from their respective sources