It’s 32 sleeps to Christmas but more importantly, there’s only eight more days to get your advent calendar up and ready.
So far I’ve managed to amass a collection of cardboard rolls, after seeing some cool ideas using those [And I recommend sorbent ones because everything comes off clean with no leftover paper or residue, perfect for crafting!]
But that’s it. Time to get cracking.
Or try one of the more simple ideas here!
- Forest advent calendar at bloesem kids
- Download, print and make this gift box advent at you are my fave
- More boxy fun with tissue paper and cardboard at fellow fellow
- Confetti popper idea from you are my fave
- No fiddly assembling ~ try this noodle box idea at hgtv
- Hanging chalkboard idea at hank and hunt
- Colourful boxes from mini eco
- A fabric calendar you can refill each year at Skip to My Lou
Also check out Jordan’s round-up of her past ideas at oh happy day here