Well, here we are, midway through the week already. Hope your week is running smoothly.
What achievement, big or small, have you hit this week? Me, I’m managing to hit 10,000 steps every day so far this week [my little fitbit tells me so], and so now I am pushing through to ensure I get a week straight.
- Susannah has written an inspiring piece on accessing our inner wisdom
- Lego fun No.1 ~ models of retro TVs, phones and cameras
- Lego fun No. 2 ~ brick-inspired cooking utensils
- I completely failed April but May is a new month after all for the photo a day challenge
- So get ready to play the game of Instagram likes
- And remember the best selfie is apparently a half-selfie
- The Endless app looks interesting
- Go back in time with Google Street View
- And what’s hump day without a dose of cute ~ I give you friendly harbour seals