The H&M store in Melbourne ~ not only did we pick up some bargains but I was quite taken with the building and decor, too.
So an overnight jaunt to Melbourne ~ with few locked- in plans and lots of wandering and unexpected stops ~ sort of through me for a loop there for a couple of days and suddenly it’s Wednesday.
And it’s Wednesday on a pretty big week for me as it’s my birthday this week and we have a bit of shindig planned on Saturday night, so lots of prepping and making and the like going on.
But the good thing about it being suddenly Wednesday is it will be suddenly the weekend! Yay! And so a little bit of lime link love to get us over hump day.
- Colour coding trinkets ~ Pantone style
- This would never happen in my town! Anonymous person hiding cash, tweeting clues
- London’s narrowest house for sale
- Patience is a virtue ~ 10 years turning a hedge into a dragon
- Bookmark it! Handy and huge list of keyboard shortcuts for your favourite services
- Documenting the origin of iconic products
- How to become an astronaut ~ you know, just in case
- And for the mums and dads impress the smalls part one ~ Transformers costume that actually transforms into a mini car
- And part two ~ five Minecraft facts you didn’t know