And another weekend sails past. Where do they go? So as we ease into the new week, a few bits and bobs to kick us off.
- It’s always a good ideas to start with a smile ~ so how about the Muppets ~ Swedish Chef, Animal and Beaker ~ doing the Beastie Boys!
- Things I need ~ a foot hammock under the desk!
- I’m very much into small health changes at the moment so incorporating a couple of these apple cider vinegar tips into my day to day. [This is also my new favourite site]
- Author and blogger and all round lovely person Allison Tait has a new children’s book series coming out ~ The Mapmaker Chronicles. Can’t wait to get the first book for my boys!
- And sound Monday advice ~ avoid Monday deadlines for a more productive week. I’m definitely the “procrastiworker” type as well!
Remember, the first five days after the weekend are the hardest [internet meme!]