After a couple of false starts, it appears spring has arrived, blown in by some spring storms and despite the sneezing and sniffling issues [dratted hayfever], I have a soft spot for spring.
- I’m loving the lush green landscape that now features out my windows after the barrenness of winter. The changing season is a marvel to watch but after a while, the bare trees are just that, bare.
- I’m loving the flowers starting to bloom, as they also make great photography subjects.
- I’m loving lazy, sunny weekend afternoons ~ not too hot and not too cold, just right!
- I’m loving the longer days and having that little bit of extra light after work.
- I’m loving the burst of motivation that comes from all these things. That don’t call it “spring cleaning” for nothing!
Is spring your favourite time of year? What do you love about spring?