- I’m having one of those disorganised weeks where I make bad food choices and am constantly playing catch up. These weeks make me long for the weekend so I can hit the reset button.
- I have no new photos to share. The ones I’ve taken this week are work related. It’s a reminder to make time to take photos.
- This means I’ve failed with a new monthly photo challenge before it even began.
- We have, however, put quite the dent in our Christmas shopping. It’s a Christmas miracle.
- This means, though, I find the countdown to Christmas even more excruciating. Hurry up already!
- The males in the family are still marvelling at the Christmas decorations. Apparently the least amount of effort brings the greatest reward.
- The festive season has been quite quiet for us, we’ve eschewed parties and the like but we have plans this weekend ~ we’re defrosting the freezers. I know, you want my life, too!
And that reminds me, need to post off the Santa letters. [Photo of this year’s Lego advent calendar]