I’m not one to get too touchy-feely with the end of the year and all that, really, but I’m not making resolutions this year as they are becoming too hard to live up to.
But there is one thing that has struck me this year that I would like to improve on and so I have gone with one word for the new year.
That’s what I would like to achieve in 2015.
I like it because it can apply to many thing and I like it because it’s not too lofty to live up to.
- I want consistency … in my blogging.
- I want consistency … in taking photos.
- I want consistency … in drinking enough water each day.
- I want consistency … in my diet.
- I want consistency … in my exercise.
Surely, it’s not too much to ask and aim for. But it’s particularly the photography I want to become more consistent with. It’s completely fallen to the wayside in the past few months. I need to bring it back into my life.
Are you a resolutions or a word kind of person? What are you aiming for in 2015?