Well here we are, three days into the new year already!
Although I think it takes a good week to get into the groove of a new beginning and after the festive break, the new year starts at different times for many people, making January 1 seem much less arbitrary than the calendar makes out.
So there is a bit of a looking forward, looking back theme to this weekend’s link up.
- For tech lovers ~ 8 healthy tech habits to adopt and five ways to unclutter your digital life in 2015
- New year’s resolutions for photographers here and here
- Great reflection prompts from Maxabella ~ 10 questions to close out the year
- A quick detoxifying yoga sequence to jumpstart the new year
- Looking for inspiration ~ check out 99U’s round-up of top tips, tricks and insights
- And then work through their 14 things to read, stream, watch before 2015
- If you’re looking for something to read while lounging in your deck chair, scope out kottke’s post which links to the best of Longreads and The New Yorker among others
- Still thinking about something to guide you in 2015. You can do Susannah Conway’s free “Find your Word” e-course at any time
I’m working on my one word and joining in with Fat Mum Slim’s revamped Photo-a-day which is now a weekly list to push me to take more photos. So far I’m two for two for the new year and above is day two, “something yellow”.
Wishing you much sunshine and happiness for 2015!