Well, here we are in the second full week of the new year and I think we can all say I need to work on my “consistency“. Although I have been consistently relaxing and living it up, a staycation of sorts for the Mr and I. But that’s a little too easy to do.
My word has, however, been a constant reminder in the background, and in all honesty, saddled me with a loaded parcel of guilt. I don’t think that’s really the intention but one shouldn’t look a gift-horse motivator in the mouth, so to speak.
So a few random thoughts.
- I really should learn to write random thoughts down as I think of them. The well-crafted words that existed in my head last night have fled from mind, taken away in the swiftness of my dreams.
- I discovered a new nut + seed snack food which is right up my alley and absolutely delicious. Was delighted to find my local Coles stocking some of the range. I don’t think you are supposed to eat the whole pack in one day though …
- It’s just over two weeks until school starts back. I can’t decide if that’s a long time or no time at all.
- School uniform shopping. Need I say more.
- Our air-conditioning broke down on Sunday and I freely admit I take that comfort for granted. So I’m thankful that, one, we know a guy and two, a mild week is forecast!
And with that I’m off to work! Care to share a random thought?