Thursdays are a bit of nothing day really. Hump day is over and the weekend is close, but still so far.
So I thought I would remind myself, and you, of ways to find a moment of happiness today to keep us going to the weekend. And they are all free, or at least less than a dollar.
- Smile. And laugh. Simple but effective.
- Wrap your hands around a beverage ~ your tea, coffee, milkshake or maybe your wine this evening ~ sit, still and soak it in. Pretend you are doing a coffee ad!
- Pop by the travel agent and grab a brochure. Just because you aren’t going anywhere doesn’t mean you can’t dream.
- Call, or text, your favourite person just to say hi. That moment you’re thinking of them is sure to bring gladness to your day.
- Find a favourite quote or word and print it out or make it your desktop wallpaper. Then you have a constant reminder of something that gladdens your heart.
What simple things make you happy?