The rain has set in here again ~ it must be autumn! Although it severely hampers my goal to do 10,000 steps a day.
The photo is from the photo a day challenge for “good together”. The good news is I’m only one day behind so far this month, which sadly is good for me this far in.
And I haven’t forgotten, I have plans for a newsletter very soon!
Meanwhile, your weekly dose of your mid-week distraction prescription. Happy hump day.
- A fantastic reminder from Slow Your Home on how doing nothing is doing something
- Hold the font phone! A new version of Comic Sans [it is an improvement!]
- Love the colour in this family home
- 10 essentials for the perfect selfie
- Where barcodes came from
- Fascinated with all things Lego at the moment [because everything is awesome!]. You’ll want this Build on Brick mug, which is awesome.
- Neil Armstrong’s nerdy manifesto as a comic
- How the internet works
- I think signpainting is an incredible art. A short film on Mike Langley, sign painter, for Vassilaros & Sons Coffee Co.
Plus, there’s free shipping and $5 off each item in my society6 store this week. Click here to shop!