Well, we are on holidays and the weather isn’t all doom and gloom for wintry week so there’s a whole lot of goodness right there!
But there’s a few other things of note in our little world this week.
- Reading. I grew up an absolutely bookworm but in recent years was no longer a card-carrying member of the always-reading-a-book club. But this week I renewed my membership and it has been lovely to be swept away by book. I read JK Rowling’s alter-ego Robert Galbraith’s book The Cuckoo’s Calling and just like the Harry Potter series before it, didn’t put it down and finished it within the day. No.2 is now waiting for me on the coffee table.
- I also discovered how to send books to the Kindle app on my iPad. And indulged in a few trashy romances that you can read over a cup of tea or lunch. [Plus the family got a bit put out sitting around waiting for dinner during my reading marathon: "Just on more chapter."]
- It’s a new month [did you get your calendar download?] and being on holidays this week, I thought I might dive in once again to photo-a-day, particularly with the arrival of Chantelle’s new app as well
- Lots of new music is making me and my iTunes happy, and causing some spontaneous dance move while doing the dishes.
- And this is making me smile … and wince. I’m sure these guys know what they are doing but I also love the way the video has been put together. And how gorgeous is that scenery.