My head is full at the moment to the point where I can’t actually come up with any ideas ~ all the little grey cells are working on the matters at hand.
So a quick share today and the promise of a new start tomorrow. One step, one day at a time!
- I’m loving this video. If you’ve seen it, then you know what I’m talking about but if you were like me and skipped over it as it came up in your Facebook feed, then take the time to give it a look. And then you can be like me and tear up every time you spot it somewhere. Stunning and inspirational. Excuse me, I have to get a tissue …
- I’m loving these mugs I saw on Pinterest. A personalised “what’s your order” mug. Mine would say “long black”.
- I’m loving seeing Mother’s Day cards and birthday cards on shelves around the house.
- I’m loving this amazing photo taken off the coast of Sydney.
- I’m loving the story of the anonymous chalk art students ~ Dangerdust
I’m not loving not finding enough hours in the day. I think this weekend I will look for some more.