It’s the weekend ~ time to kick back and relax, surf the interwebs and have a cuppa or maybe even a vino.
There’s no denying it’s been a tough week. But it’s a new day and a new weekend. Let’s dive in.
- I was shocked and saddened by Robin Williams’ death. There’s tributes everywhere, but I always come back to Jimmy Fallon
- I loved this post on A Cup of Jo from her series on parenting around the world. This one, from a Canadian n in Australia was interesting in seeing our country from another perspective.
- 13 amazing places to make you feel tiny ~ Mashable does a great round-up
- We have birches all around house ~ would love to bring them inside with this decal
- I love the Beach Boys, too
- Stunning house ~ I love the internal courtyard!
- Have always loved monopoly ~ I so want my own version
- Loved this Design Files post on Anna of Kester Black
- Nature is beautiful
- Did you know I played the sax? That’s why I’m intrigued by the 3D printing of one!
- Don’ t forget to smile ~ here’s some reasons why!
- And don’t waste a moment ~ a good reminder for the weekend.
Have a good one.