Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus
Oh autumn how I love thee.
They are running a little late this year but all the leaves are just starting their fiery array of colours and I keep encountering scenes like this on my daily travels.
This road I travel every day and heading home one morning, the street was deserted and I just had to stop and take a snap with my phone.
It’s such a gorgeous time of year.
And we plan to get out and take photos, with the boys, as we join in the little sideklick project.
Things worth nothing this week:
- Pinterest will now warn you about duplicate pins!
- Google+ got a big makeover ~ it’s kind of nice but I still don’t “get it”.
- And it can also do some cool new things
- These put my scrabble Vine to shame ~10 best users to follow on Vine
- What can you build with all the Lego bricks ever made?
On Lime Lane Photography //
- Stock images: meal planning / summer snapshot / tools of the trade
- Blogging with some weekend inspiration here and here
- What creative commons licence to use?
- The rise of Pocketography
On Life at Lime Lane //
- Meal planning 101 with download ~ you say you want a revolution
- And the week before, some musings on mother’s day
Special ad deal: Use the code “Voices13″ and get 20% off any ad space here on the blog. Go here to get all the details and book a space.