Starting off the week with a little Pinspiration. I’m still craving a little autumn weather but I’m not talking about the temperatures this time, last time I jinxed it and it climbed into the 30s again. It’s looking promising though.
Autumn is definitely my favourite time of the year and I’m looking forward to those days with a little crispness in the air and the falling leaves.
- Fewer flowers? No worries. Make your own kraft paper flowers / green wedding shoes / pinned
- Fascinating story behind the sharpener jar / yanko design / pinned
- I hope this tastes as good as it looks ~ coconut and bok choy soup / rawmazing / pinned
- Industrial with a touch of cosy in this workspace / bolig pluss / pinned
- This is me all over / blanka biernat / pinned
- And because I love autumn / source unknown / pinned