Always back to the monochrome, the classic black and white.
This post was supposed to go up yesterday but technical difficulties put the kibosh on that first thing. And here I was all prepared and had actually done it in advance. So much for a triumphant return to blogging!
Through any disconnected sojourn, I keep pinning. That’s the beauty of Pinterest, you don’t have to interact and can drop in and out as you like. It really is the introvert’s favourite social network.
And delving back into creative pursuits ~ I have to break a habit of images of only the moon and football ~ a little inspiration never goes astray.
My top picks ~ stationery, photo products and clean workspaces.
So some favourite pins from the past couple of weeks of a simple nature.
- Sunshine printable / Live Laugh Rowe
- The Write to Me collection / Notemaker
- Dark choc and salted cookies / Food 52
- Nifty photo pouches / Photojojo
- Black + white workspace / Elle Decor on SF Girl by Bay
See all my pins here