Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I haven’t. Have not even started, or thought about it.
But it must be getting close because gift guides are popping up everywhere.
So I thought I’d join in the fun and turn zesty finds into a series of gift guides for those special people in your life.
Today, the wordsmith. The grammar geeks. The alliteration aficionados.
- Wear it with words ~ temporary tatto from Tattly
- You can’t beat that click-clack. USB typewriter from usbtypewriter
- And another thing … ampersand cookie cutter from shapeways
- For those late nights ~Scrabble expresso set from shop until
- And mistakes ~ alphabet erasers from suck UK
- Weapons of Mass Creation print, available in a range of products, by Bianca Green on society6
- Letter pillows from dirtsa studio
- Perfect puzzle fun? Word search phone cover from Sophia Victoria Joy
- Grammar rules mugs from uncommon goods
// images from their respective sources