The Mister and I don’t really go all out on the gift front most years, usually because we spoil ourselves too much through the year [like new cameras, shoes, wine, gadgets ~ you get the picture].
So we usually decide we need “x” and buy that for Christmas and follow it up with a CD or something similarly small to unwrap on the day.
But this isn’t the real world so if I could/would buy anything for the Mr under the tree this year, it might be among these zesty gifts.
Or who I am kidding, maybe I wouldn’t mind a couple of these myself.
- For the retro geek ~ alarm clock dock from Top 3
- The detritus always annoys me, perhaps less so with one of these stylish Pantone trays
- For the minimalist ~ iPhone slimline leather wallet from Rushfaster
- For the football tragic, Socceroos jersey from Rebel Sport
- Because they never really grow up ~ the Playstation PS4
- A little bit of stylish design ~ Pantone cufflinks
- For the budding chef ~ MasterChef equipment from temple & webster
- And for lazing around these holidays, a hammock!