I had neglected to pin to my colour themed Pinterest boards for some time now ~ mostly sticking to delicious looking recipes, pretty stationery and enviable spaces.
But like eating a packet of potato chips, I pinned one “black” item and couldn’t stop at just one and before you know it the bag was almost finished.
And then I noticed how a few black items had sneaked through the Pin It button. And a little classic black and white is timeless.
- Resolution banner ~ with DIY ~ from breathe happiness
- Gorgeous office space of me and alice photography
- Love this black bouquet of pencils from annette’s hus
- Brush strokes and watercolours seems to be popping up everywhere at the moment ~ dress by John Zack
- Love this little display ~ from Life Love Paper but no longer available in this colourway