Aim high, stand tall, get spotted!
It’s shaping up to be another lovely spring weekend but I really must stay inside to do some overdue jobs that I put aside last weekend when the weather was also too lovely to ignore.
Although my new
trick idea is to get the boys to do a few of those annoying odd jobs around the place I don’t want to do while they are on holidays. And paying them at the end of the week with video game characters I fail to understand. It’s working a treat!
Plus it’s AFL grand final weekend in my part of the world. I’m not overly interested myself so if you’re also looking for a bit of an escape, start some weekend reading right here!
I’m also trying out something a little different this week ~ putting together lime link love on Flipboard. You can read it here.
- Just for fun ~ a winking coffee face, which is also a little creepy.
- Why not carry a surprise journal
- I love a good lost/found camera story ~ like this Go Pro one
- R2-D2 was always my favourite ~ 10 pieces of life advice from the cutest droid
- And Lena Dunham gives 12 great pieces of advice on everything from friends to being loud
- Try grating butter when baking
- Easy tutorial for creating cinemagraphs in photoshop
- A colour thesaurus ~ reminds me very much of Crayola naming!
- In case you missed it ~ the fabulous Emma Watson made a speech to the UN on feminism
- And decluttering this spring ~ use this handy flowchart
Have a great weekend!