Because you can only add so many blogs to your reader, I thought I’d revisit a few favourites today with some posts that I’ve bookmarked for later reading, reminding and responding. These in particular come from the starred folder in my Google Reader [I'm can't give it up yet, still living in denial].
- Julie [tractorgirl] promised me her ciabatta recipe and this week she delivered. Can’t wait to try it this weekend.
- Love Bri’s [designlovefest] advice on thinking of original ideas
- Watching Susannah [ink on my fingers] talk about your finding your way online. “Forget the wisdom.” Such great advice.
- Yummm ~ espresso mini muffins with chocolate ganache [tasty kitchen]
- Thinking about starting a productivity journal [time management ninja]
PS. You’ll have to excuse my tardiness today, have been investigating the new flickr ~ have you checked it out?
// images from their respective sources