Some zesty reading for your weekend. We, of course, have a date with our very own version of Frozen this weekend [defrosting the freezers] and will hopefully pick it up the last of the Christmas presents, before turning our attention to the catering!
And continuing the countdown to Christmas. The problem with being organised is that it still seems so far away!
- Michael and Carissa Alvarado, are Us The Duo on Vine, covered some of the year’s biggest hits in under three minutes. Relieved to hear at least I knew the majority of them!
- Save the date. Asteroid Awareness Day is coming in 2015 on June 30.
- And how great is this planetary glass set!
- Sad to see habit come to an end
- Another collection of DIY Lego ornaments
- And make your own minifigure family postcard [We still have our’s on the fridge from last year]
- First Peanuts, now there’s going to be a Shaun the Sheep movie!
- Google’s Santa Tracker is back
- If I had any kind of technical nous, I would love to try and make this miniature word clock
- Thought-provoking story on Kiribati’s last generation