Do you have words you love to say aloud? Serendipity is one of my favourite words. Although I’ve always loved the way the word onomatopoeia rolls off the tongue.
Truth be told, I’m terrible at pronunciation, which is why I stuck with print journalism rather than broadcast!
Things I learnt this week:
- How to change the default font in the Notes app for iPhone and iPad
- Scroll maker can help keep your place on long web pages
- 26 Things That Scientifically Prove That Dave Grohl Is The Coolest Dude In Music
On Lime Lane Photography //
- Stock images borrowed / no through road
- Blogging So you wanna be a photographer? / this weekend why don’t you …
On Life at Lime Lane //
- More musings about making connections
- And here I thought they wouldn’t like it ~ our favourite dahl recipe.
And this week’s newsletter: Why I hate the word busy
Don’t forget the special ad deal going at the moment. Use the code “Voices13″ and get 20% off any ad space here on the blog. Go here to get all the details and book a space.