So last week you all might have had Valentine’s Day. But this week is my wedding anniversary. The Mr and I are celebrating 15 years and a dinner at a lovely new restaurant we haven’t made it to yet ~ sans children ~ is on the cards. I’m definitely loving that!
- Absolutely loving this raspberry lemon mascarpone tart. Go the mascarpone not cream cheese, it’s light and delectable and good for breakfast or dessert. Not to mention simple to make.
- And talking anniversaries, this pin sums it up for me. Good advice.
- I did in fact update the society6 shop with a few new things on the weekend. More to come.
- It’s not overly practical but I love the deconstructed February calendar above.
- The latest issue of Est magazine. Divine. Enough said.
- Did you check out the playlist this week ~ I’m listening to that a lot at the moment.
- And always handy ~ a useful guide for owning a pet dinosaur.
What are you loving this week?