In case you’ve missed the news it’s hot! Here in my part of the world we are on our fifth day of 40 degrees plus [that’s celsius].
So I’m staying close to home in the cool after waving off the smalls who left for a trip with their grandparents for a few days. I held back the tear that wanted to roll down my cheek as I gave them a last hug, and now I’m revelling in the silence of an empty house, where I can watch what I want, when I want. The Mr is also otherwise engaged for a while.
It’s the perfect day for some weekend reading so grab a beverage, make yourself comfy and get ready to click.
- It’s a little hypnotising ~ but what a day of every click on a computer looks like
- Educational ~ 80 maps that explain the world
- More on the bees
- Have your own night at the museum at one of these where you can stay the night
- Instagram takes you to the real Downton Abbey ~ Highclere Castle
- Shelves that resemble paper in the wind
- Retro love ~ How vinyl records were made
- And this story is incredible ~ a photo archiving find of a lifetime
- And 10 amazing facts about Pixar.
Have a great weekend!